To join our mailing list and receive information on upcoming domestic and international workshops, as well as our new teaching video series for photographers, please click here –
Erin Elizabeth offers newborn posing and business workshops throughout Australia and internationally. Workshops are focused on how to safely pose, soothe, calm, and keep newborn subjects happy and sleepy. In addition to discussing how to set up a newborn session using natural light, we will dive into lenses, equipment, exposure, and white balance so that you know how to get the perfect SOOC image. We will also work through step-by step post-processing for clean edits with that signature newborn creamy skin.
One factor that sets Erin Elizabeth’s workshops apart is the emphasis on business. Erin ran a successful business in Sydney, NSW for four years, and didn’t miss a beat after a cross-country move to a completely new market in Perth, WA. In this increasingly competitive industry, knowing how to find your market and run a legitimate and profitable business is the most important recipe for success. A large portion of the afternoon is dedicated to additional topics such as pricing, marketing, presentation, client relations, and other business matters.
Erin Elizabeth Photography workshops Australia are limited to a maximum of eight photographers. I believe that an intimate learning environment is very important when discussing highly topical information such as posing and post-production techniques. You will be able to gain invaluable hands-on experience with shooting angles, posing, and perfecting your SOOC right from the start. Lower attendee numbers means more time for questions and personalised attention, which in turn maximises your investment.
Workshop attendees receive a beautiful bag filled with a workbook (containing information discussed as well as additional information about setup, workflow, and business matters), as well as gift certificates and discount vouchers from Erin’s favourite newborn prop vendors.
To see before and after images and reviews from past workshop attendees, PLEASE CLICK HERE.
AUSTRALIA Photography Workshops – 2017 Dates and Locations: REGISTRATION OPEN
- METFORD, NSW | 27TH OCTOBER 2017 | 1 SPOT LEFT
- SYDNEY | 28TH OCTOBER 2017
- MELBOURNE | 29TH OCTOBER 2017
USA Photography Workshops – 2017 Dates and Locations: REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
- SAN DIEGO – 7th July 2017 | 2 SPOTS LEFT
- NEW ORLEANS – 9th July 2017 | SOLD OUT
- NEW YORK (Long Island) – 11th July 2017 | 1 SPOTS LEFT
- PITTSBURGH – 12th July 2017 | SOLD OUT
- BOSTON (Manchester, NH) – 13th July 2017 | SOLD OUT
- BOSTON (Manchester, NH) – 14th July 2017 | SOLD OUT
International Photography Workshops – 2017 Dates and Locations: REGISTRATION OPEN NOW
- NEW* SWITZERLAND | Saturday, 12TH August 2017
- FRANCE (Thonon-Les-Bains) | Sunday, 13th August 2017
- BELGIUM (Tournai) | Monday, 14th August 2017
- GERMANY (Frankfurt) | Wednesday, 16th August 2017
- *NEW* NETHERLANDS (Gaanderen) | THURSDAY, 18TH AUGUST 2017
- SWEDEN (Stockholm) | Sunday, 20th August 2017
For more information, or to be added to a workshop contact list, please CLICK HERE to contact Erin Elizabeth.